May 29, 2011

Vinoth remarries

Vinoth got hitched for the second time yesterday, after losing his first wife to a motorbike accident a few years ago. Today was an informal reception at Savannah CondoPark. His new wife Sophia is Filipino and very quiet!


Wendy was off and we fetched Aunty Susie from Tampines so good thing we had an extra pair of hands to help with the girls, who would run off in different directions!



I wore a matching dress with the girls and we were one of the early birds. Not long after, the various cousins made their appearance and the Spicy Girls ran riot at the poolside while Nick blew bubbles.




Midway, some of us went up to Aunty Gowrie’s brother’s house to cool-off. Actually it was just me chaperoning Gigi, Nat and Ananya along with Aunty Rosemary and Jordan Ling. We left once we observed the girls getting drowsy and they crashed almost as soon as they finished their milk.

Once home and while they napped, I whipped up dinner for me and Nick, rustling up a chicken and potato soup, stir fried French beans and teriyaki chicken. Not bad if I do so say so myself!

No comments: