July 21, 2011

Racial Harmony Day

Today was Racial Harmony Day and I swung by the girls' school during my lunchtime to check out the tots in their traditional wear.

Gigi was too cute in her punjabi suit, I called her Gigi Kaur!


Nat wore a pink lengha and I think she fancied herself a princess!



They are settling well into school, no more tantrums about not wanting to go and I think they actually look forward to going each day, though Nat seems to be falling sick more often, but I expected that.

On a separate note, discovered a new place for lunch yesterday, called Urban Bites on Telok Ayer Street. My colleague had suggested a Middle Eastern place he heard about and so we went to check it out.


It was crowded, but the set meals were cheap and good. About $10-12 for kebabs, rice, soup, felafel, hummus and dessert. I think I will be back pretty often!

No comments: