October 7, 2011

Children's Day 2011

It is Children’s Day today, I don’t know when they switched it from 1st Oct to the first Friday in October but I took the day off to spend with the girls. They have both recovered from their viral fevers and Nat decided upon Vivo, it’s her favourite mall only because she knows where the Toys R Us is!




That was our first stop, bought them some puzzles and card games and a doctor set for Nat, and then we proceeded for lunch at The Queen & Mangosteen. They had kids meals and I ordered Nat a bangers and mash, but she’s a fry girl so she just ate the sausage and stole the fries from my fish and chips while she drew with the pencils provided.



After lunch we took a walk along the promenade where they were both reluctant to leave. Popped into the supermarket for a bit and then Nick came to pick us up and send us home.

In the evening, Nat and I ventured out by bus to River Valley, had made an appointment with Selina to trim her hair. Fed Nat while we waited for her turn and then my vain little munchkin took her seat and kept looking at herself in the mirror as Selina snipped away. The cut only cost $15, which I find a steal for a cut by a professional.




Again Nick came to pick us up after work and Nat proudly showed off her haircut to all at home by tossing her head!

No comments: