January 20, 2012

Lo Hei season begins

It was the start of the long CNY weekend and after work today, we had a lo hei session. It gets earlier and earlier each year, I thought it's supposed to be from the 7th day onwards but everyone has already started.



Over the last few days, we've been getting the girls prepped for CNY, teaching them to offer oranges and say 'Gong Xi Fa Cai'. They've tried on the cheongsams my ex-colleague helped buy a while back, a little big for Nat but it will do. She's gone for the red.


Sasha is not to be left out, she's wearing Nat's cheongsam from 2 years ago, it's only been worn once so I still consider it new. Poor girl will always be getting hand-me-downs.


She peed in the potty yesterday for the first time but it seems to be a one off. She's always sitting on it with her clothes on and I should start soon before she loses interest. After Nat's birthday perhaps.

No comments: