February 24, 2012

Happy birthday Lita!

It was Lita’s birthday today and we had a little cake cutting after dinner. Swana bought ice-cream cake from Island Creamery, cookies and cream…yum. It was just the ladies as Nick has the NATAS fair on, and Kevin’s in Korea.



Earlier in the day, Phyllis and I had lunch at Tanjong Pagar market. Noticed a new stall selling char kway teow and just had to try it. It’s called Katong (Peter) Fried Kway Teow. Loved it, the right kind of wetness in my opinion and that intoxicating wok hei flavour. One of the better char kway teows I've had in a while, I shall be back!



Last night, the mummies of the upcoming Koh Samui trip held a meeting at Vim’s place to discuss logistics and plan who brings what, over a bottle of wine.

Swana picked me up after the kids slept…before that Gigi, Nat and Sasha were in a musical mood and pretended to be a band!



I had an agenda prepared! We drew lots to decide who shares the 2 villas and the Lims will be sharing with the Amarendrans and Jays. I can’t wait for March 13!


No comments: