March 24, 2012

Happy birthday Wendy!

It was Wendy’s birthday today and we took her out for lunch at Sakunthala’s at Race Course Road, along with Ma and Lita so it was the first time we were utilizing all our 7 seats.


We had ourselves some masala chicken, pepper mutton, fish head curry, fish cutlets, chicken 65 etc….yums! Although, I think the cooking standards at their other outlets are better but the service was good.




The dopes came to pick Nat and me up for Chinese class after that, they have a temporary new ride while their car is being serviced…a Grand C4 Picasso.


While the kids learnt Mandarin, Kevin drove me and Swana to Great World City where I bought a polka dot top from Dorothy Perkins, heh heh.

After class, we detoured to Duxton Hill so I could try a slice of cake from Flor Patisserie. They supposedly have the best strawberry shortcake and I thought I could try one slice first before deciding to order for Sasha’s birthday.



A single slice cost $6.20 so I decided to just get a small whole cake for Wendy. It was $24 for a tiny thing, but it was GOOD!!! Very light and fresh, you don’t feel guilty eating it!

No comments: