April 26, 2012

eBay is evil!

Jane commented yesterday she hasn't seen any postings on recent purchases, leaving her to wonder if I have been shopping online. That's because I've been too lazy and lost track of all the stuff I've bought online and in stores over the last few months!

Aside from dresses on eBay and some Vera Bradley bags, there have been the usual stuff from Old Navy, Gap and most recently Shopbop. Here's a sampling from old to new:

1) Marc by Marc Jacobs Cosmetic Bag in Royal Purple Multi (S$130) - Love this print so much, you know me and the blue and white combi. Was tempted to get the small Tate tote but I have a few of those already so I settled for the cosmetic bag, will use for toiletries when I travel.


2) Marc by Marc Jacobs Dotty Snake Sia Bag (US$111) - An impulse buy only because it was on sale on Shopbop...not inclined to keep it, might sell it at my flea market stall this Sunday.


3) Tibi Black & White Dress (US$40 excl shipping) - A used dress, have yet to see the condition but liked the print in the middle. Tibi dresses retail for over S$500 here so I consider this a bargain.


4) Trina Turk Swim Cover Up (US$110) - Not cheap for something to wear at the beach but the original retail price is $144, and mine included shipping. Figured it can double up as a dress or top.


5) Nanette Lepore Two to Tango Dress (US$138) - Just collected from the post office yesterday. The seller priced it at $145 or best offer and my offer of $120 got accepted. The original retail price is US$398, imagine my savings! Might save it for my birthday this year.


6) Laundry by Shelli Segal Medallion/Damask Print Jersey Dress (US$71 excl shipping) - Was so excited when I won the bid, luckily the end time was my morning and I could sit at my desk and put in my bid at the last possible second. Been eyeing it for a while, actually bought the same dress in a lighter colour from another seller based in Sweden but it turned out to be a sham and I never got the dress and had to get a refund through eBay, so I was really pleased when I succeeded in this one.


7) Ann Taylor Brown & White Floral Strapless dress (US$23 excl shipping) - lovely print, nice for a wedding.


8) DVF Greer Wrap dress in Black Flying Butterfly print (AU$220) - Finding this dress on eBay was like hitting the jackpot, especially when it was in my size and I won the bid! Love love love the print, my very first DVF wrap dress!


9) Muse Silk Chiffon Blue and White Floral Dress (US$9.90 excl shipping) - New with tags, a real bargain because there was a lipstick stain but it was only on the lining...original price is US$169!


10) Vera Bradley Bowler Bag in Viva La Vera (US$47 excl shipping)...love the numerous compartments and print.


11) Vera Bradley Get Carried Away Tote in Tea Garden (US$68 excl shipping). It's too big for me, any takers? I didn't check the dimensions before buying!


12) Vera Bradley Morgan Tote in Hope Garden (US$28 excl shipping). Joanne bought the same one.