April 21, 2012

Estee Lauder sale

I love my friends, thanks to Rena working at Suntec, I scored tickets to the much-hyped Estee Lauder Private Sale that took place today.

Met Rena for lunch yesterday to pick up the tickets, I didn’t know the Marina Square foodcourt had been renovated, my laksa stall is gone so I settled for claypot rice but at least they have solid views from the window seats.



Kavi and Jeanette came over with the kids, and while Sasha napped, I went off with Ma to Suntec. Being mid-afternoon, all the good stuff would have been snapped up during the morning preview so I only bought some lip glosses and eyeshadow palettes, mainly from MAC, Bobbi Brown and Clinique.

Once back at Membina, we fed the kids and then headed out to Great World so the adults could have dinner. Skinny Pizza, mmmm.



Sasha was very restless and I took her to see the pet shop display for a while. But later on when we went back to the restaurant, she wriggled out of my arms and wandered out of the restaurant by herself, not bothering to look back even though I had my eye on her the whole time, watching from a corner.


She didn’t look for me till a good 2-3 mins later, imagine in that time, anyone could have walked off with her! Fearless that one!

No comments: