May 29, 2012

MBS Light Show

My Beijing-based colleague Sarah is in town and she’ll be here till Friday so my aim is to make sure she tries as many local dishes as possible. She’s already had chicken rice and chilli crab with her relative who lives here and after work today, I showed her how to get to Orchard.

I collected my MBMJ toiletry pouch and rushed home to eat before we took the kids out to One Fullerton. Sasha was once again frightened of the Merlion, so was Gigi.


We strolled for a bit and then sat down to catch the laser and fountain show across the pond at MBS. Kids were initially scared by the loud music but by the end, they were enjoying themselves and clapping.


With it being the school holidays, there’ll be more such outings since they nap in the afternoons and sleep later at night.

No comments: