October 26, 2012

Catch up with Caren

The boy was free for lunch and picked me up and we had a bite at Tiong Bahru market. Tried a bowl of chicken macaroni, it came loaded with ingredients including prawns and tasted quite homemade, I like! A tad salty though.
This evening I met up with an old colleague from SingTel, Caren. I had added my colleague Cheryl/her cousin on FB and that’s how we found out about the connection so the 3 of us had dinner this evening to catch up. She’s still the same!
Supposed to dine at Marche but the queue was way too long, we eventually settled on Kuriya Penthouse at Orchard Central and I had a kushiyaki set….yum.
After dinner, we shared dessert and had a drink each at Oriole Café and chatted a while more. Both these women are still single, where are all the single men hanging out?

No comments: