October 23, 2012

Shopaholic binge

Met JGR for lunch at Jai Thai, Purvis Street today. was in a Thai mood after my cough of the last couple of months seems to have abated and we had a trip to discuss!

What good value for money their sets are. For $8.80, I had pineapple rice with pandan chicken, green curry, spring roll, deep fried fish with chilli sauce plus a drink and small dessert.
We added on a mango salad, tom yam soup and some prawn cakes and there wasn’t a bad dish on the table. Everything was nice! Am so bringing Mummy!

I’ve been very naughty of late, splurged on several dresses over the last week and there was a Shopbop sale I couldn’t resist.

Bought a DVF Zarita dress and some Tory Burch flats, which arrived today. I also bought 3 lace dresses from Forever 21 and 4 dresses on eBay…can’t wait for everything to arrive! Think it was pent up energy for the lack of purchases in London, LOL!

I’ve put on some serious weight though in the past couple of months, time to eat salads and yong tau fu…need to shed 3kg at least!

1) Tory Burch Reva Nappa Flats at US$158. Fits me but need to season them so they expand a little. Not as comfy as I hoped, think it will cause blisters in some places. 
2) DVF Zarita Dress at US$260. Retail here is $510, couldn’t decide on black or navy, went with classic black. 
3) F21 Lace Dress at S$45. Loved it so much, I bought 2 different colours. The white is a little bridal but I have a 10th anniversary coming up!

4) F21 Lace Dress at S$25, loved the colour but will have to ‘suck it in’!
5) Donna Morgan one-shoulder colour block dress at US$58…loved the colour combi.
6) Studio by London Times Stretch Shift Dress at US$19.99…it was cheap, ‘nuff said. 
7) Red ¾ sleeve dress at US$15…again, it was cheap!
8) Herve Leger ombre dress at GBP 91. A bit too good to be true at this price, not sure if authentic, I highly doubt it but we’ll see. 
9) Michael Kors Webster clutch at US$78…been looking for a black clutch!

No comments: