December 12, 2012

A Misys Christmas

My kind boss allowed me to come in late today which is coincidentally 12.12.12. We had an office Xmas party at Beer Market in Clarke Quay last night and at 2am we were both still there!
It was a fun evening, this is the first time in my 5 years at Misys that we had an external Xmas party which proved to be a boon for bonding with newer colleagues, after we were acquired and merged in June.
I received my long service award for 5 years, now I have $500 to spend. I also won a lucky draw prize of $100 shopping voucher, woo hoo.
Tried at my hand at darts, pairing with a couple of different colleagues and even won a round, must be beginners luck. Not complaining, got to hug a hot Frenchman in the process, LOL! 
Being pregnant seems to bring a little luck round, I got one of the best gifts from the Secret Santa office exchange earlier in the afternoon. My boss splurged on a 1hr massage voucher and he drew my name, funny thing is, I actually helped him wrap the gift!
After work today I headed to United Square where the kids were gathered to catch a show featuring Barney and Angelina Ballerina. Sasha kept her ears covered but Gigi and Nat were dancing away. 

No comments: