January 19, 2013

Bella is 3!

It was a wet and rainy day, but that didn’t stop us from venturing to Changi to attend Bella’s 3rd birthday. Since Nick is out of town, I struck a deal with Swana i.e. I’d bring Gigi to the party in exchange for transport to and fro!

I could finally pass Adrienne her belated Christmas present and my clingy kids stayed in one of the rooms throughout the whole time, entertaining themselves with the toys available and occasionally Caitlin would come and check on them. Gigi was more open though, she attempted to play with the other kids.
The clever birthday girl said a short thank you to her guests, well done! After feeding the kids and having some cake, we bid farewell as Swana and Kevin came to pick us. 
We ended up at Changi City Point for a foodcourt dinner and short walkabout. Treated myself to some Fragrance bak kwa…mmmm.

The mall was pretty crowded, they have a lot of outlet shops. Wouldn’t mind going again if we were in the area but I think the boy will need some persuasion since he hates crowds.

No comments: