The only thing I contributed to last night's dinner was dessert. Saw lots of lovely fruits in the market and decided to make a fruit cocktail. Of course, I ate quite a bit of the fruits as I was chopping them up...esp the watermelon and mango...



Summer Fruit Cocktail
6 sugar plums, seeds removed and diced into cubes
1 mango, diced into cubes
2 kiwis, diced into triangles
¼ a watermelon, diced into cubes
Juice of 1 orange
Juice of ½ a lime
1½ tsp of honey
1 tsp of sugar
Approximately 150 ml of Ceres’ Whispers of Summer blended juice
6 ice cubes
- Place the cut fruits in a large bowl.
- Mix the orange juice, lime juice, honey and sugar in a glass before pouring over the fruits.
- Top up the liquid in the bowl with the Whispers of Summer fruit juice, till ½ of the fruits are covered, then add the ice cubes.
- Gently toss/stir the fruits till they are all mixed.
- Chill the mixture for 1 hour before serving.
Serves 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment