
After months of anticipation, we finally found out Junior's sex yesterday and were over the moon to find out 'he' was a she! I say 'he' because all along, I had been convincing myself it was going to be a boy, to mentally prepare myself because we were hoping for a girl and didn't want to be too disappointed when the sex was confirmed. No offence to boys, but they're just not the same when it comes to dressing up!!!
So yesterday at the ultrasound room in KK, a nice lady did the 20 weeks detailed scan and measured Junior's head, brain, spine, torso etc. Everything's just fine, by the way. She did not volunteer information on the sex till I asked and very matter of factly said, "It's a girl." I went, "Hhhhh!" and asked if she was sure and she showed us the screen and said, "Yes, these are the legs and there is definitely no penis!" I was so excited I wanted to jump off the bed and after that, I couldn't stop grinning. Actually come to think of it, I did jump up and down and did a little jig after we exited the room! This is the latest scan, she's got such a defined nose!
Let the shopping begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment