Nutty has finally got the hang of turning on her own without anyone helping. She mastered it yesterday and hasn't stopped turning since!
Cannot leave her unattended on a sofa or bed now for even a second. The moment I put her down, she will turn onto her tummy and grin at you! She does it in the cot too and then stares at the cot bumper, which is too close to her face for my comfort, shall have to figure something out. But if I don't put that, she will get a limb stuck in between the cot frame.
Yesterday she also laughed. Previously she would smile, gurgle and squeal if something amused her but yesterday she giggled! Geram!
Cannot leave her unattended on a sofa or bed now for even a second. The moment I put her down, she will turn onto her tummy and grin at you! She does it in the cot too and then stares at the cot bumper, which is too close to her face for my comfort, shall have to figure something out. But if I don't put that, she will get a limb stuck in between the cot frame.
Yesterday she also laughed. Previously she would smile, gurgle and squeal if something amused her but yesterday she giggled! Geram!
No comments:
Post a Comment