I just got back from visiting Aunty Sarda not long ago. She was in the midst of dinner, managing to feed herself but I think the op took a toll on her because she had to rest a fair bit in between bites, caught her dozing off a couple of times.
She will be in ICU for at least one more night, she could recognise people but could not verbalise what was on her mind but I think it should improve once the swelling goes down. At one point she kept pointing to her pillow and saying ‘Listen to here’ but I didn’t know what she wanted till I figured she wanted to move her pillow down.
I think essentially she is recovering well, doesn't complain of any pain but I sense her frustration at her current state of helplessness. At this point all she wants to do is rest as much as possible, so I think she will only be up for visitors from Thursday or Friday onwards.
She will be in ICU for at least one more night, she could recognise people but could not verbalise what was on her mind but I think it should improve once the swelling goes down. At one point she kept pointing to her pillow and saying ‘Listen to here’ but I didn’t know what she wanted till I figured she wanted to move her pillow down.
I think essentially she is recovering well, doesn't complain of any pain but I sense her frustration at her current state of helplessness. At this point all she wants to do is rest as much as possible, so I think she will only be up for visitors from Thursday or Friday onwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment