Met JGR for lunch at Jai Thai, Purvis Street today. was in a Thai mood after my cough of the last couple of months seems to have abated and we had a trip to discuss!
What good value for money their sets are. For $8.80, I had pineapple rice with pandan chicken, green curry, spring roll, deep fried fish with chilli sauce plus a drink and small dessert.

We added on a mango salad, tom yam soup and some prawn cakes and there wasn’t a bad dish on the table. Everything was nice! Am so bringing Mummy!
I’ve been very naughty of late, splurged on several dresses over the last week and there was a Shopbop sale I couldn’t resist.
Bought a DVF Zarita dress and some Tory Burch flats, which arrived today. I also bought 3 lace dresses from Forever 21 and 4 dresses on eBay…can’t wait for everything to arrive! Think it was pent up energy for the lack of purchases in London, LOL!
1) Tory Burch Reva Nappa Flats at US$158. Fits me but need to season them so they expand a little. Not as comfy as I hoped, think it will cause blisters in some places.
2) DVF Zarita Dress at US$260. Retail here is $510, couldn’t decide on black or navy, went with classic black.
3) F21 Lace Dress at S$45. Loved it so much, I bought 2 different colours. The white is a little bridal but I have a 10th anniversary coming up!
4) F21 Lace Dress at S$25, loved the colour but will have to ‘suck it in’!
5) Donna Morgan one-shoulder colour block dress at US$58…loved the colour combi.
6) Studio by London Times Stretch Shift Dress at US$19.99…it was cheap, ‘nuff said.
7) Red ¾ sleeve dress at US$15…again, it was cheap!
8) Herve Leger ombre dress at GBP 91. A bit too good to be true at this price, not sure if authentic, I highly doubt it but we’ll see.
9) Michael Kors Webster clutch at US$78…been looking for a black clutch!






No comments:
Post a Comment