This has been fun.Unfortunately I started really late – sorry, but completely overloaded at work, running around like a headless chicken!
HTML programming is so complex, all those brackets and arrows but somehow I managed to upload my links. It helped that I do e-newsletters at work and that ensured I wasn’t totally freaked out when I saw the source codes. If only I knew how to adjust the margins though, this template is a bit narrow where the main content is, but I can’t help it…it’s a pink page!
All these years I have been using a traditional diary to pen my thoughts and opinions and blogging is such a great outlet to share views and vent, especially when you’re shy like me.
Long after this assignment has been graded and hopefully I pass, I think I shall convert it to a normal personal blog…can’t guarantee it’ll be updated regularly – I’m just too busy with work, but it’s a good way to keep family and friends who are away up to speed on the happenings here, so watch this space…
No comments:
Post a Comment