I've been on a wardrobe purging mission of late, trying on all my clothes and getting rid of the ones that don't fit or I don't fancy anymore. I couldn't do this when we first moved in because I had just cleared the first trimester and was putting on weight.
Now that Nat is out, and it's been over 4 months, I think my body is pretty much not going to change for a while so it's out with the old and in with the new. I started off the the pink, purples and red tops followed by blues and greens. I'm now done with all the tops, pants and skirts and left with the dresses and bags. The plan is to sell them off at a home garage sale when Joanne comes to town, she gets to raid the goodies first though.
Anyway, it's been quite a depressing exercise, practically half the clothes don't fit, even those from a year ago. I wonder if my hips have permanently expanded after childbirth for a majority of my pants could not be zipped. Ok, I know I haven't exactly put in any effort to lose the pregnancy weight and am still thick around the middle...but this is too much I say!
Oh well, at least I have a valid excuse to shop for new clothes since nothing fits...already did some damage at the Mango sale, can't wait for Zara's!
No comments:
Post a Comment