Natalie had her first photoshoot today, the first of many I'm sure! It's probably going to be an annual affair till she's like 21 or something! I brought so many outfits to the studio, and of course there was not enough time for all of them. Actually I think Maryann the photographer would have obliged, just that Nick accidentally took some of the outfits with him when he left midway!
Nutty was most co-operative, it wasn't too difficult to make her smile but she did get tired towards the end. The shoot ended when she tried to crawl and fell forward on her face...poor baby bawled her eyes out but got over it in no time. Don't think she's ever felt pain like that to date, we've been so kiasu about her safety thus far. Oh well, she's a tough cookie.
After the shoot, me, Ma and Arlyn headed to Mustafa, where I bought a printed silk material that the rest absolutely hated and a chiffon sari with metallic butterflies which everyone absolutely loved.
Anyways, here are some pictures from today's shoot by The Studio Loft. Am so pleased!
No comments:
Post a Comment