July is passing so fast, especially now that I am a lot busier at work...hardly got time to blog! Some quick updates for the past week:
Our office held a regional sales kickoff from 8-10 July at Traders Hotel, I was involved in the initial planning but then had to leave for Greece, so two colleagues took over the preparation. When I came back, I didn't have to lift a finger since I was supposed to be attending the meetings instead of running around arranging the logistics.
Everything went well I think, a lot of people are impressed with our new sales director for the region, he's got substance and style! One of the nights, we had dinner at The Wine Company at Evans Lodge, nice place! This is me with the APAC marketing team, and some of my lunch kakis.


On the last day, a few of us headed to House at Dempsey to unwind. I had a berry mint drink that was lovingly presented in a jar, plus we tried their skinny pizzas that are generously topped with rocket leaves. Yums!


Through the event, we saw all the fancy cars our colleagues drive...it pays to be in Sales. Check out this lime green Saab cabriolet with matching sneaker on the owner!

9th July was Kevin's birthday but we did a mini cake-cutting on the 10th. Nat and Gigi were fascinated with the candles - time to start Gigi's training on how to blow candles out before her 1st birthday!


On 11th July, me and Nick brought Nat to Changi Beach to see the aeroplanes land. Had lunch at Charlie's Corner, I love how cheeky Nat looks in these pics. Went to Nick's grandma's house in the evening, where his aunts fawned over Nat as usual. They just swoop down like a gang of hyenas!




Our office held a regional sales kickoff from 8-10 July at Traders Hotel, I was involved in the initial planning but then had to leave for Greece, so two colleagues took over the preparation. When I came back, I didn't have to lift a finger since I was supposed to be attending the meetings instead of running around arranging the logistics.
Everything went well I think, a lot of people are impressed with our new sales director for the region, he's got substance and style! One of the nights, we had dinner at The Wine Company at Evans Lodge, nice place! This is me with the APAC marketing team, and some of my lunch kakis.
On the last day, a few of us headed to House at Dempsey to unwind. I had a berry mint drink that was lovingly presented in a jar, plus we tried their skinny pizzas that are generously topped with rocket leaves. Yums!
Through the event, we saw all the fancy cars our colleagues drive...it pays to be in Sales. Check out this lime green Saab cabriolet with matching sneaker on the owner!
9th July was Kevin's birthday but we did a mini cake-cutting on the 10th. Nat and Gigi were fascinated with the candles - time to start Gigi's training on how to blow candles out before her 1st birthday!
On 11th July, me and Nick brought Nat to Changi Beach to see the aeroplanes land. Had lunch at Charlie's Corner, I love how cheeky Nat looks in these pics. Went to Nick's grandma's house in the evening, where his aunts fawned over Nat as usual. They just swoop down like a gang of hyenas!
No comments:
Post a Comment