I couldn't decide what to eat for lunch today but at the last minute was inspired to takeaway some mee rebus. Found a stall nearby and paid for my purchase, but just as I was walking away, I noticed people sitting around eating mee rebus from another stall, and the gravy looked better so I contemplated buying a second packet to conduct a taste test.
In the end, I decided to try their mee siam instead. And that's how I landed up doing a switcheroo during lunch, alternating between mee rebus and mee siam every few mouthfuls. Am I a glut or what?

I think this pregnancy brings out the klutz in me, lately I've been tripping a lot plus I just ripped half my left thumbnail while innocently pulling my chair towards my desk. Ow ow ow.

In the end, I decided to try their mee siam instead. And that's how I landed up doing a switcheroo during lunch, alternating between mee rebus and mee siam every few mouthfuls. Am I a glut or what?
I think this pregnancy brings out the klutz in me, lately I've been tripping a lot plus I just ripped half my left thumbnail while innocently pulling my chair towards my desk. Ow ow ow.
No comments:
Post a Comment