October 17, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Ray Ray!

Rayhan turns 1 on 20.10.2010 but Joanne and Tarek celebrated his birthday yesterday at Playhouse @ Rochester.




I dressed the girls in matching Gap outfits and coincidentally, me and Nick wore navy stripes. Nat and Sasha had lots of little friends to play with but Nat retreated into shy mode and refused to take part in any of the games organised. I had to hit the piƱata on her behalf!

Had to take turns with Nick to eat, he and Albert minded the kids while Jane and I ate first. Germs and Ginny put in an appearance, so did Susan who had pressies for Nat and Sasha as well as some lovely biscottis. (Thanks Susan, those biscuits rock!)




Sasha was ‘kidnapped’ by Joanne’s cousin Cheng, who merrily joined in the kids’ Limbo Rock.







Swana, Kevin and Gigi were supposed to join, but Gigi did a Merlion in the car whilst parking so they headed straight to the car wash. Poor bub! BTW, some of the nicer photos you see here are taken by Jason, Joanne's brother, I can't take the credit!

In the evening, we left the kids at Membina and joined Tarek, Joanne, Jason at Movida, where Germs put in an appearance as well. I got dragged to the dancefloor without any alcohol but that was quickly rectified with a few drinks. 6 to be exact! Joanne got a little tipsy and started doing her armpit dance…charming!

No comments: