In case you haven't heard, I've finally popped! More on that later, but here was what I got up to in the days leading up to the birth...
Made pineapple tarts last Thursday evening cos' on Friday, Adrienne was hosting a small baby shower at her new house for me and I knew she liked Mummy's tarts and I figured it was about time to learn the recipe! Look out for the recipe!
Anyways, after work on Friday, I made my way to the new Pereira place at Pasir Ris and was greeted at the door by Adrienne and Dolce, her grand-dog! The house was lovely, Adrienne and Adrian re-created all the cosy-ness of their old place and it was like they never left Bedok Reservoir! It was a small group of us, with Ai Lin, Terh Ling, Adrienne and Wai Ling and dinner was yummy with roast chicken, kuah nanas, mango salad and corn beef hash cutlets among others.
Made pineapple tarts last Thursday evening cos' on Friday, Adrienne was hosting a small baby shower at her new house for me and I knew she liked Mummy's tarts and I figured it was about time to learn the recipe! Look out for the recipe!
Anyways, after work on Friday, I made my way to the new Pereira place at Pasir Ris and was greeted at the door by Adrienne and Dolce, her grand-dog! The house was lovely, Adrienne and Adrian re-created all the cosy-ness of their old place and it was like they never left Bedok Reservoir! It was a small group of us, with Ai Lin, Terh Ling, Adrienne and Wai Ling and dinner was yummy with roast chicken, kuah nanas, mango salad and corn beef hash cutlets among others.
They gave me really useful pressies (thanks guys!) and a fun time was had by all. When I got home, I took some final shots of my tummy...maybe I knew it wasn't going to be with me for much longer!
The next day, I made more tarts and we popped by Great World City after mass. Nick and Kevin watched Rambo while me and Swana shopped. Met up with Ben and Wendy who were having dinner in the neighbourhood and collected my favourite mango ondeh-ondeh from them...their kind friend managed to get me a box from the Hui Lau Shan at HKG airport. Yums!
On Sunday, we had an impromptu lunch at the Crystal Jade Korean restaurant at Centrepoint with his uncles Gilbert and Barry and the MIL and then went to check out a second hand Peugeot we are considering buying...does anybody want to buy Pedro, our Picanto? This was followed by dinner at his mum's place at AMK. Little did we know what was in store for us a few hours later...
No comments:
Post a Comment