Erm, confession time.
Some of you might have noticed comments from me on Facebook talking about instant noodles and special fried bee hoon...well, the truth is these were all cravings. Why am I having cravings? Because I have a Greek bun in the oven, that's why!
I know some people are pantang about letting the world know so early, but I am just pre-empting premature fat comments because I'm eating like there's no tomorrow...every 2 hours in fact so I think I will start showing very soon, even though Baby Nike is no larger than a jellybean. Anyway, second time round, no need to be shy lah! Plus I have already informed my boss and close family so word is bound to start spreading soon.
I had drafted some blog entries earlier and just published them, so if you want to know the details, read these:
Aug 14 - Here we go again!
Aug 19 - A blip on the screen
Aug 28 - Sucks to be me
Had a scan on Monday at KK at 8 weeks, Nike is 1.5 cm and due date adjusted to Apr 12. So far so good, so fingers crossed. Dr Siow pointed out the buds of the limbs just starting to grow, but I could barely make them out on the grainy screen but was convinced I saw a tiny little alien face staring back at me.

After the appointment, I was in the mood for Thomson Plaza's special fried bee hoon and Nick drove all the way there only for it to be sold out. Fortunately for me, the kind hubby went back on Wednesday afternoon when he had some time off and brought home 3 packets!

My problem now is that when I have a craving, I need instant gratification. But somehow when I actually bite into whatever I craved, it's not as fulfilling as anticipated...maybe because of the lack of after-taste I am currently experiencing.
The best bit of all this is that I get to parade all my maternity clothes again, that's the part I am most looking forward to at the moment! Can't wait to get fat!
Some of you might have noticed comments from me on Facebook talking about instant noodles and special fried bee hoon...well, the truth is these were all cravings. Why am I having cravings? Because I have a Greek bun in the oven, that's why!
I know some people are pantang about letting the world know so early, but I am just pre-empting premature fat comments because I'm eating like there's no tomorrow...every 2 hours in fact so I think I will start showing very soon, even though Baby Nike is no larger than a jellybean. Anyway, second time round, no need to be shy lah! Plus I have already informed my boss and close family so word is bound to start spreading soon.
I had drafted some blog entries earlier and just published them, so if you want to know the details, read these:
Aug 14 - Here we go again!
Aug 19 - A blip on the screen
Aug 28 - Sucks to be me
Had a scan on Monday at KK at 8 weeks, Nike is 1.5 cm and due date adjusted to Apr 12. So far so good, so fingers crossed. Dr Siow pointed out the buds of the limbs just starting to grow, but I could barely make them out on the grainy screen but was convinced I saw a tiny little alien face staring back at me.
After the appointment, I was in the mood for Thomson Plaza's special fried bee hoon and Nick drove all the way there only for it to be sold out. Fortunately for me, the kind hubby went back on Wednesday afternoon when he had some time off and brought home 3 packets!
My problem now is that when I have a craving, I need instant gratification. But somehow when I actually bite into whatever I craved, it's not as fulfilling as anticipated...maybe because of the lack of after-taste I am currently experiencing.
The best bit of all this is that I get to parade all my maternity clothes again, that's the part I am most looking forward to at the moment! Can't wait to get fat!
5 comments:
Wow!!! Congratulations!!!
:) so happy for u!
Thanks! BTW, i still haven't gotten round to completing my purchase on Etsy...i think will just opt to ship to singapore direct since the shipping difference is not much!
Awwwww.....congratulations! Very pleased for the both of you :)
Thanks Selene! Join me lah!
Sus - Trying trying! ;)
Post a Comment