Ma didn't get enough of Ben Thanh market so we found ourselves back there again, after swinging by Pham Ngu Lao to pick up my colleague's dress.

I bought a few more fabrics, including a lime green scarf print I have been desperately searching for after seeing it on a DD top that was sold a while back. It was tucked above the shelves of a material shop in the market, hidden from view but when I recognised the section as containing scarf prints I got excited, and jumped for joy when I found the print I was looking for!

Ma bought a few pieces herself and at 1plus, Joanne came to pick us up for Saigon Square Part 2. There was a new centre built at the corner of Le Thanh Ton. Again bought more baby clothes and managed to find Swana a Charlotte Russe dress in her size that I had bought for myself last year. Joanne got one for herself too, so between us we have S, M and L of the same dress!



Had lunch at Pho 24 then went back to An Phu to do a bag drop before walking over to a nearby massage parlour where we each enjoyed a 70-min foot reflexology and massage session for the equivalent of SGD$12 (including tip!). It was mainly painful for me, I'm not big on massages but still it was a welcome break. Despite smelling like a Chinese medical hall, we went out for dinner at a Thai restaurant further down the road from Casa Elawadi.
Had a mini-feast, dinner was on me to thank Joanne and Tarek for their hospitality. Ate until I felt bloated, but the food was good. The tom yam was the lemak kind, shiok!



Spent the rest of the evening packing and sorting what to tailor...can't wait for this batch to be ready!

I bought a few more fabrics, including a lime green scarf print I have been desperately searching for after seeing it on a DD top that was sold a while back. It was tucked above the shelves of a material shop in the market, hidden from view but when I recognised the section as containing scarf prints I got excited, and jumped for joy when I found the print I was looking for!

Ma bought a few pieces herself and at 1plus, Joanne came to pick us up for Saigon Square Part 2. There was a new centre built at the corner of Le Thanh Ton. Again bought more baby clothes and managed to find Swana a Charlotte Russe dress in her size that I had bought for myself last year. Joanne got one for herself too, so between us we have S, M and L of the same dress!



Had lunch at Pho 24 then went back to An Phu to do a bag drop before walking over to a nearby massage parlour where we each enjoyed a 70-min foot reflexology and massage session for the equivalent of SGD$12 (including tip!). It was mainly painful for me, I'm not big on massages but still it was a welcome break. Despite smelling like a Chinese medical hall, we went out for dinner at a Thai restaurant further down the road from Casa Elawadi.
Had a mini-feast, dinner was on me to thank Joanne and Tarek for their hospitality. Ate until I felt bloated, but the food was good. The tom yam was the lemak kind, shiok!



Spent the rest of the evening packing and sorting what to tailor...can't wait for this batch to be ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment