Today is Jane's birthday and Rena and I met her for dinner yesterday at Double Bay, City Hall.
Been meaning to try that place, food was alright but I wouldn't say fantastic. We shared a Chilean sea bass fish & chips, crabmeat linguine and mushroom pie, I didn't have my camera with me, hence no piccies...sorry Germs!
Me and Rena's stomachs look about the same size, Jane actually mentioned missing being pregnant. Conversations now centre around our kids, gosh we've aged!
I bought a $118 dress from Blum on impulse while waiting for them to arrive...didn't even try it because it's meant for post-delivery. It's something I had seen on Nordstroms before and even had the picture saved on my laptop. Couldn't resist when I saw the orange version on the mannequin, and went in search of the blue. Salesgirl said it had just arrived yesterday, must be fate! Was fairly confident I could fit into a US size 6...tried it on when I got home, fits the shoulders and bust, phew.

Been meaning to try that place, food was alright but I wouldn't say fantastic. We shared a Chilean sea bass fish & chips, crabmeat linguine and mushroom pie, I didn't have my camera with me, hence no piccies...sorry Germs!
Me and Rena's stomachs look about the same size, Jane actually mentioned missing being pregnant. Conversations now centre around our kids, gosh we've aged!
I bought a $118 dress from Blum on impulse while waiting for them to arrive...didn't even try it because it's meant for post-delivery. It's something I had seen on Nordstroms before and even had the picture saved on my laptop. Couldn't resist when I saw the orange version on the mannequin, and went in search of the blue. Salesgirl said it had just arrived yesterday, must be fate! Was fairly confident I could fit into a US size 6...tried it on when I got home, fits the shoulders and bust, phew.

No comments:
Post a Comment