April 23, 2010

Bag or bling?

Went out for a short bit today to return one of Maryann's props and collect the CD of Natasha's newborn shoot. There were soooo many pictures, I couldn't decide on which ones for touching up so stuck with buying whole CD. Here are some favourite shots.











I popped by Nick's office, and changed some Euros and then spent a fair amount of time at the Soo Kee at Raffles Place which was having a pre-renovation sale. Nick was about to come over after work but the weather thwarted my jewellery mission.

The Euro is pretty low at the moment so I have stocked up a little in the hopes of an Italian escapade, failing which will ask someone to help me buy a Chanel bag. Though it goes against my principles to spend so much on a bag, the 2.55 is a classic and I probably won't buy another black bag for a loooooong time!

On the other hand, that money could go towards my carat fund, so am torn between bag or bling.

Joanne arrived in town recently and swung by for a visit this evening with her whole family plus Tarek. Unfortunately Nat was already asleep. Ray was also asleep but woke up as soon as Tarek tried to put him down. Thereafter, he showed off his crawling skills.




No comments: