I had the last of my post-natal massages today and I think they were really effective in shedding the weight. Granted I only put on about 10kg this pregnancy but I lost them faster than the first time round. I could feel the waist shrinking after each wrap!
As of today, I am down to 53kg+, another 2kg to go if I want to down to pre-pregnancy weight and another 5kg if I want to go down to early-SingTel weight! I can squeeze into my jeans already, so am not too bothered, though I have to do something about the kangaroo pouch!
As of today, I am down to 53kg+, another 2kg to go if I want to down to pre-pregnancy weight and another 5kg if I want to go down to early-SingTel weight! I can squeeze into my jeans already, so am not too bothered, though I have to do something about the kangaroo pouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment