April 14, 2010

Lights! Camera! Action!

Natasha was ready for her close-up today...Maryann and her assistant Charlene from The Studio Loft came over for the newborn shoot I had booked.


Before they arrived, I had just reprimanded Nat who was screaming and crying like there was no tomorrow. While I was feeding Tash, she had managed to reach a blown light-bulb on my dressing table (which Nick was supposed to bring out with him to find a replacement) and though I had warned her not to play with it, she threw it at Nick's wardrobe in spite when she saw me approaching. It smashed to bits of course and that earned her a time-out and the naughty corner after which she promised not to do it again.


Natasha wasn't co-operating much during the shoot, peeing on one of the props once, and accidentally pooping on another while farting! Ha ha. She was also quite wide-awake when we needed her to be sleeping in some of the shots. That delayed things for a while and I had to disappear mid-way when my massage therapist arrived.

Thereafter it was a rush to eat lunch and express before Ginny popped by, in between had a couple of calls from work...so it was a little chaotic today. But I hope Maryann managed to get some good shots, can't wait to see the pics.

In the meantime, here are some from mine and Ma's camera.







No comments: