January 24, 2008

A wardrobe to rival mine

Natalie isn't even out yet and already she's competing with me for closet space!

Her collection grew today after I popped by a warehouse sale by a garment manufacturer in Tampines. They had children's clothes from Osh Kosh and Carters and everything was under $1o! In fact, most were like $5 per piece or 3 for $10, 2 for $10, 5 for $10 etc. I spent $100 on 34 items but am not all that satisfied because I was alone and my hands got full fast and I couldn't browse properly! Have to go back!!!

BTW, one more dish to tick off my list - had my carrot cake from Chomp Chomp yesterday. And I found the bak kwa stall I had been meaning to check out, New Eastern at Serangoon Gardens. Tried their bak kwa once at Sports Council when my boss Marilyn brought a box. Liked the thin-ness of the slices and the burnt bits and thought of buying for CNY this year. Bought some to sample again last night and it was enough to satisfy my bak kwa craving. Don't think I need a whole box anymore!

No comments: