After yesterday's test, me and Ma brought her along to Tanjong Pagar to run some errands. I needed POSB to endorse my Baby Bonus form so at the same time I opened a bank account for her, her first deposit is made up of CNY angpows!
I have also been buying lots of 4D numbers related to her birth and birth certificate, which she received on Saturday. Prior to registering her birth, I had to pay 4 times the consultation fees at the polyclinic cos' she was considered a foreigner! Usual child price is $4 something, but foreigner is $18! Anyway, she has a nice birth cert number...easy to remember and she has an official identity.
Of late have noticed that her left eye appears lazier than the right i.e. she opens one wider than the other. Read somewhere that it's normal and will usually correct itself after a few months and is not noticeable when kids grow, only when they're sleepy or tired. Oh well, will keep an 'eye' on it...pun intended! Check out the one-eyed Jack below.
Anyways, it's the weekend and I'm gonna be stuck at home. Ma is off duty for the next couple of days so me and Nick get to play house by ourselves...hope it isn't as disastrous as I expect it to be! In the meantime, here's a pix taken a couple of days ago...I love how she looks so grumpy and like a little primate! She's probably thinking, "Oh, the indignity of it all!"
1 comment:
The passbook for POSBKids is soooo cute!
Post a Comment