OMG, Jane's customary wedding ceremony is on Monday morning from 3.30 am (yes, 'AM'!) and here I am before midnight yawning away. How to last till the wee hours of the morning? Will have to have some Coffee Bean before getting to her house.
Jane, Rena, Germaine, me and Jane's cousin Audrey all met earlier today to get our nails done at Fingerwork, a cosy nail and massage place at Circular Road. Service was pretty personalised though perhaps not so great...I think my nails were smoother after the manicure I had in Vietnam.
Good thing was that we were allowed to bring our own snacks and drinks and the owner Melissa even served fresh cut fruits.
Everyone was late so I started first. Couldn't decide what colour to pick, they were all so lovely. Am going to order OPI nail polish from a trolley cart at Raffles Place soon, anybody interested let me know, there are bulk discounts.
Everyone was late so I started first. Couldn't decide what colour to pick, they were all so lovely. Am going to order OPI nail polish from a trolley cart at Raffles Place soon, anybody interested let me know, there are bulk discounts.
No comments:
Post a Comment