October 11, 2008

Nappy rash, happy dash

My poor munchkin woke up with a high fever yesterday and had diarrhea throughout yesterday and today. At first we thought it was teething-related but it happened too many times for teething to be a factor.

The diarrhea also coincided with her starting on a new tin of hypo-allergenic formula which the MIL bought by mistake, but the doctor ruled that out too. Apparently she has a mild virus so we have switched to a lactose-free formula for the time being, till she recovers.

She could have caught it from anywhere since she puts EVERYTHING into her mouth but methinks the high chair she sat in at a Thai restaurant on Thursday night might have been the culprit. Though I had wiped it before she sat down, she kept licking the backrest whenever we took our eyes off her.

The poor dear has a bad case of nappy rash caused by her poop and sobs like the end of the world is coming whenever her bottom is wiped. Sigh.

The other day, she got her feet stuck in between the cot railings while sleeping, couldn't resist snapping a picture.


Speaking of feet, I love this pair of Old Navy espadrilles that Nat has outgrown.



Still on feet, I caved in and bought her a pair of 'high heels'. Created by a shoe lover in the States, they are called Heelarious - an apt name since I had a good laugh once she put her tiny feet in. There was a hot pink pair and of course I had to get that one!

These heels are not meant for walking...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! They are gorgeous and humorous indeed. I love the sandals alot.
~Shef