July 21, 2010

The stripey family

I go back to work tomorrow after a nearly 4-month hiatus and I have been consoling myself by indulging in some retail therapy. I've lost track of how many things I've bought in the past week, but it's something like 9 tops, 3 rompers and 2 dresses from Forever21, Zara and Desigual. I REALLY NEED TO STOP SHOPPING!

Anyway, I wore one of my new tops on Sunday to Zach's first birthday party, Nat wore a similar top from Cotton On. Nautical stripes are very 'in' you know! So are rompers and I've collected 4 already!




Natasha wore stripes to the party too and Nick was wearing a striped polo, his wasn't planned. After the party, we headed to AMK where Mildred was hosting a 9-day Novena and coincidentally Wendy was wearing stripes too, ha ha.



Yesterday was Ben's 40th birthday, so we met him for lunch at the airport after Nat's gym session. Bought him 2 books by Richard Branson and showed him a recording of Nat and Gigi singing 'happy birthday' to him. Right after singing, Gigi shoved her finger up her nose!

At night I spotted humongous oranges in the kitchen, oranges bigger than grapefruits! Are they on steroids or what? Taller than a pear with it's stem on!

1 comment:

Swana said...

those oranges cost $1.50 a pop!