Another batch of DD orders arrived last Friday, thanks to Kevin who had a last minute trip to Ho Chi Minh. After his appointments, he met Joanne to collect my stuff but he and Swana toyed with my emotions before I could receive the goods.
You see, he got home pretty late on Friday and I was already in bed when Swana smsed that Kevin had lost the bag of clothes.
Swana: Er, Kevin left ur bag in the cab
Me: Wat? Call the cab cos! Does he hv the receipt?
Before waiting for a reply, I called their house immediately, demanding to find out what was going on and asking them to call the taxi companies to retrieve the bag.
Ma was in cahoots with them and they put her on the line. She wasn't very forthcoming and her unhurried tone sort of gave it away, because normally she would be a bit more concerned. Plus I heard giggling in the background. Ma got on my nerves because I was getting nowhere with her, so I hung up before smsing Swana again.
Me: He'll have to pay 4 all the dresses, plus compensate joanne for all her customer stuff
Swana: Thought it was pretty funny
Me: It's not funny. He has to tell joanne and incur her wrath.
Swana: As in twas funny to hear ur reaction
Me: I am not amused
Swana: We are! :-) u take clothes so seriously
Me: Its not about my stuff. Other people were looking fwd to their orders, some materials wldn't be available anymore. how to replace pple's samples? My stuff secondary
Swana: U very slow ah
Me: I already told nick i suspected it was a joke b4 calling, Ma was irritating, i hung up on her.
Me: Thanks for giving me a coronary and disrupting my sleep
Swana: But u did bring up a good point which u should highlight to Joanne - wat if her messenger loses their luggage - who's liable?
Me: Well the messenger then...unless airlines loses it
Swana: Messenger already doing a favour
Me: Are my dresses nice?
Me: Its not about my stuff. Other people were looking fwd to their orders, some materials wldn't be available anymore. how to replace pple's samples? My stuff secondary
Swana: U very slow ah
Me: I already told nick i suspected it was a joke b4 calling, Ma was irritating, i hung up on her.
Me: Thanks for giving me a coronary and disrupting my sleep
Swana: But u did bring up a good point which u should highlight to Joanne - wat if her messenger loses their luggage - who's liable?
Me: Well the messenger then...unless airlines loses it
Swana: Messenger already doing a favour
Me: Are my dresses nice?
1 comment:
wah lau, u put in a whole SMS conversation; very free ah...CLEAN YOUR ROOM!
Post a Comment