Swana had a stall near my office last Friday, we were only seperated by Lau Pa Sat. I had completely forgotten she would be in the neighbourhood until she called asking for lunch. I just so happened to have a spare salad so off I went to Hong Leong Building to check out the KPMG staff bazaar where MINDS had a booth.
I ended up shopping from the small variety of stalls, buying tea, biscuits and cupcakes. The cupcakes caught my eye because they were so prettily decorated and I luuurrve blue icing!
Spotted this snowman looking for an owner and took him home. He was worth my $3 because it was one of the moistest cakes I've had for a while, dense with a subtle lemon flavour. I love citrus-flavoured pound cakes!
The stall was called Jin Cakes and it's managed by a freelance baker, I can foresee ordering something from here in future!
2 comments:
jincakes is my friend! my sec sch/poly friend! she custom made a cake for my cousin/aunt birthday in November ;) delish?
-jamie
Oh is it? The cupcake i had was delish. So use ur name got discount or not? hee hee.
Post a Comment