October 12, 2009

Dim Sum and Dharmika

Brought the family for Jade's ala carte dim sum buffet on Saturday, if I recall, my reservation was made in July or August. They gave us a huge table, I think 15 people could have sat comfortably...we were so far apart from each other, we had to practically shout across.




Food was ok, not as great as I remember but Swana loved the soups, and Nick and Kevin raved about the charsiew.

After lunch, we took a short walk along One Fullerton, where Nat and Gigi enjoyed their first travellator ride and then we posed for some pics at the Merlion.






On Sunday lunch, we went to Potpourri at Waterloo Street where cousin Komathi was celebrating Dharmika's first birthday. She's just a month younger than Gigi and oh so slim compared to her. Nat had a crying fit upon entering the restaurant, scared of all the strangers but she eventually calmed down midway.




In the evening, we had dinner at AMK. Mildred had a hand-me-down swimming costume for Nat, who proceeded to parade around the house in it. Reminds me we need to bring her swimming soon!


No comments: