October 14, 2009

Yummy Thai

Caught up with Susan and Adri at First Thai yesterday, a Thai cze char place at Purvis Street. Company was great, and food was good and authentic, though the green curry was very spicy. Adri's wedding is set for F1 weekend next year, at least I found out early so I'm not going to buy tickets for next year's night race.

Adri didn't know I was preggers, so she was surprised and we talked about Yus, whom she also didn't know was preggers! Unbeknown to us, Yus was on the operating table undergoing a caesarean as we dined. Got the sms this morning that she delivered, and coincidentally, her daughter Andrea Zara will share the same birthday as Joyce's Cassandre.

Headed to Miss Clarity Cafe for dessert, I had a banana tart, it wasn't fantastic though Susan warm chocolate cake with ice cream was a bargain, think it was just 5 bucks.




I collected some stuff from Joanne's mum earlier on Monday, Joanne had some star clips for Nat, who couldn't stop admiring her reflection in the mirror.


By the way, these are the pathetic faces the babies pulled this morning as I left for work, aawwwwww.


2 comments:

Chubby Cheeks said...

I din realise Yus and JL's babies share the same birthday!

And oh my... the babies really look soooo cute... I wouldnt be able to tear myself away with those faces! I cant believe you keep ur camera in hand at all times! HAHA

Sus said...

The camera's always in my bag!