The SingTel alumni (except Crispian who still works there!) gathered at Desmond and Chen Tze's house earlier this evening for a pot luck pre-New Year party. I contributed chicken curry, and there was shepherd's pie, chicken wings, otah, beef stew, pizza, donuts, potato salad etc.

Nat got to hook up with Cameron again and promptly raided his toy box. He was good natured about it, such a 'kwai' little boy.

It was fun seeing everyone, though I didn't get to chat much having to keep an eye on Nat. Juliana brought her 5-year old niece and had to entertain her too so it was mostly the men who mingled!


Michael had good news to share, he'll be a daddy in the second half of 2010...that makes his the 13th or 14th baby I know due next year!
Baby Tristan woke up midway through the party and joined us in his rocker. Nat kept kissing him, though I tried to stop her...she loves babies! I really do think she's gonna be an awesome big sister, especially after having Gigi around.


Jeannie took a nice family photo of us, I love it! Notice the hair? Got it re-done on Monday after a lousy cheapo haircut before Xmas....ah, the difference between a $16 and a $60 one.

Nat got to hook up with Cameron again and promptly raided his toy box. He was good natured about it, such a 'kwai' little boy.
It was fun seeing everyone, though I didn't get to chat much having to keep an eye on Nat. Juliana brought her 5-year old niece and had to entertain her too so it was mostly the men who mingled!


Michael had good news to share, he'll be a daddy in the second half of 2010...that makes his the 13th or 14th baby I know due next year!
Baby Tristan woke up midway through the party and joined us in his rocker. Nat kept kissing him, though I tried to stop her...she loves babies! I really do think she's gonna be an awesome big sister, especially after having Gigi around.
Jeannie took a nice family photo of us, I love it! Notice the hair? Got it re-done on Monday after a lousy cheapo haircut before Xmas....ah, the difference between a $16 and a $60 one.

No comments:
Post a Comment