March 21, 2010

Bubba galore

Joanne's back in town with Rayhan so we caught up yesterday while visiting the Babycare Festival at Expo. Her friend Tsolmon and son Alistair joined us, and Yus and Andrea popped by too.



Nat was thrilled to see Rayhan again, he was all smiley with her and she kept wanting to kiss him.



Though we didn't spend much time at the exhibition (Nick was getting grouchy with the crowds and Nat was restless), we still managed to get a fair bit done. Signed up for cord blood banking, stocked up on Pampers, milk powder and massage cream. And I signed up for a post-natal massage package.

Watched the movie 'When in Rome' at night with Nick. Mmmmm, Josh Duhamel.

Today was Sarah's 3rd birthday and Kenny and Felina invited us to Downtown East for her birthday bash at Kids Explorer.

I dressed Nat in a khaki jumpsuit from Old Navy, but it was a tad plain so I added a leopard print scarf of mine that had to go round her waist twice! While clearing my bags today I had found a small leopard print bag as well and Nat had no qualms about matching her outfit. When asked if she would like to wear a watch, she replied, "Sunglasses please". And here was the finished look, Siva calls it 'Paris Hilton goes on safari!".



Nick had to work so I brought Arlyn instead, who helped me bring Nat around the games. She had fun in the ball pit, though at times looked like she was drowning in it! From Downtown East we headed back to Kavi's place to feed the bubbas and have dinner ourselves. Another weekend gone in a flash!




No comments: