Met Jane and Joanne for lunch at Raffles City today, they got to meet Jeanette and our whole conversation was just about babies!
UOB were having a 1-for-1 on savoury crepes at Out of the Pan so that's where we ate. Rayhan stole the show, us ladies were fawning all over him, so were the ladies at the next table!


Passed Jane the LeSportsac diaper bag I helped her buy on Amazon...I got one for myself too but in a different print. For some reason, all my diaper bags are black and white, wonder if am subconsciously trying to match the stroller!
The first one from OiOi was B&W floral, then a B&W dotty Kate Spade (Used like 3 times, anyone want to buy for $100?). Now it's a LeSportsac zebra print!



UOB were having a 1-for-1 on savoury crepes at Out of the Pan so that's where we ate. Rayhan stole the show, us ladies were fawning all over him, so were the ladies at the next table!
Passed Jane the LeSportsac diaper bag I helped her buy on Amazon...I got one for myself too but in a different print. For some reason, all my diaper bags are black and white, wonder if am subconsciously trying to match the stroller!
The first one from OiOi was B&W floral, then a B&W dotty Kate Spade (Used like 3 times, anyone want to buy for $100?). Now it's a LeSportsac zebra print!



No comments:
Post a Comment