Cooked a feast today...well, not quite feast, but just some roast chicken, roast veggies, a prawn and mango salad and some butter rice. Was in the mood to cook after stocking up at the market and Swana and Kevin came over.

Was pleased with the butter rice, next time can do it again as a side dish but it needs a bit more chicken stock. All I did was dump some butter, chopped onions, raisins and chicken stock powder into the rice cooker and stirred in a little more butter when done! Voila!
And as the evening progressed, all I could think was 'Phew, last day of March, even if I go into labour now, I will still only deliver in April'. Don't know why, but I just like April over March and was determined to hold on to give Jr a single digit April birthday!
Was pleased with the butter rice, next time can do it again as a side dish but it needs a bit more chicken stock. All I did was dump some butter, chopped onions, raisins and chicken stock powder into the rice cooker and stirred in a little more butter when done! Voila!
And as the evening progressed, all I could think was 'Phew, last day of March, even if I go into labour now, I will still only deliver in April'. Don't know why, but I just like April over March and was determined to hold on to give Jr a single digit April birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment