March 6, 2010

The wheels on the bike...

Nick had soccer this morning and dragged us all to East Coast. While he and Kevin played with some folks from the travel trade, Swana and I spent time with the bubbas on the beach, feeding them breakfast before heading over to Burger King to have breakfast ourselves.

Only when the guys had finished playing and we were done with breakfast, did the Jays and Danams arrive for Sarah and Riley to join the fun. The weather was just too hot for staying outdoors so I opted to stay inside BK and keep Nick company while he ate, and the rest decided to rent bicycles with baby seats. Arlyn rode with Nat, Swana with Gigi, Jeanette with Riley and Kenny with Sarah.



Gigi even fell asleep during the ride, lulled by the fresh sea breeze and Swana struggled to keep her from leaning out too far and falling out the seat!

Nat had fun 'cycling', we shall have to do it again sometime when I don't have a 9kg watermelon in front of me. Can't remember the last time I was on a bike!

In the evening we had dinner with Mildred, me and Nick went to Upper Serangoon to takeaway Punggol Nasi Lemak, queue was horrendous...we waited almost 40 mins in line!

No comments: