Instead of her preparing breakfast, the 4 of us (me, Nick, Nat and her) ventured to West Coast Park for McDonalds. Nat fell asleep in the car, so we managed to eat in peace. She woke up just as we ended and we strolled around the park for a bit.
I liked the fact that it was relatively quiet, not as crowded as East Coast. I suppose the lack of a beach might have something to do with that, but at least we could still walk along the shoreline. There were a number of playgrounds, all very under-utilized. Once Nat can walk, I am sure we’ll be frequenting the place a lot more.
As we headed back towards the car, we were drawn to a Danish busker playing jazzy Christmas tunes on his saxophone. We listened for a while and I got all excited when bubbles started being blown by a machine the busker had attached to a tree.
Swana and Ma said they wanted to merayap a bit so I left Arlyn with them, but in the end, they all got bored and decided to come back to my place. Me and Swana were itching to go to Orchard so Ma and Arlyn offered to babysit the girls and we hitched a ride with Nick, who had a wedding dinner at Orchard Hotel.
Walked around DFS, she wanted to check out the prices at Prada. Sham is in London at the moment and we had given her a shopping list…can’t wait till she gets home. I hear she managed to get me an LV Speedy. I know, I know, it’s common but I can dump a lot in it and I estimate I will save about $250 off the price here. Ssshh, don’t tell Nick!
Meanwhile I have a Kate Spade Pop Clinton Street Nylon Stevie Tote in red for sale. It’s brand new and unused, letting go at $380 – a steal since the retail price is either $560 or $650 here. Any takers? 
3 comments:
Isn't it Nat who's supposed to be excited abt the bubbles? not you! haha
And oooh... that red Kate Spade bag does look nice... and tempting... hmm...
Baby Nat is really getting prettier each day.
Oooh! Kate Spade! My fav! *droool* That looks like a gorgeous bag as well.
*contemplates*
Post a Comment