My beloved Aunty Sarda (dad's eldest sister), turned 70 yesterday and we surprised her with high tea at the Sheraton. She knew she was having tea with us, but what she didn't know was that some other family members would be joining.


The food at Sheraton was pretty good and considering the spread had crayfish and prawns on ice, plus sushi and sashimi, the price was reasonable. It worked out to $33 nett per person after credit card discounts. It actually starts at 12 pm and ends at 4pm so it's more lunch than high tea.

I went for several rounds the buffet, biting off more than I could chew. I was so full that I skipped dinner and it wasn't till 1 am that I felt a bit peckish. Luke had fun playing with Nat, feeding her strawberries occasionally, she seemed to like having other little people around.


Hope Aunty Sarda had fun, I can't believe she's 70! She looks 50+...I only hope I inherited some of those genes!
No comments:
Post a Comment