Had dinner with some of the SES alumni last night, as Joanne had come to town. Charlene was kind to organise and we met at The Big O cafe at Wheelock.


I wasn't sure who was going to turn up but in the end it was Susan, Adri, Joanne, Charlene, Trina and Shin. I hadn't seen Shin for ages and she still looked the same. Everyone was commenting how we all still looked the same.



It was great to reminisce and catch up on each others' lives...I really do miss the fun and friendships fostered at SES. Among all the jobs I've had, it was the best in terms of camaraderie and a sense of belonging. The second best would be SingTel.
I hope we have more such reunions in future, maybe one day I'll get down to organising a pot luck at my place or something, and get EVERYONE I know to come, including some present SESers. All that estrogen in one house, should be fun!
I wasn't sure who was going to turn up but in the end it was Susan, Adri, Joanne, Charlene, Trina and Shin. I hadn't seen Shin for ages and she still looked the same. Everyone was commenting how we all still looked the same.
It was great to reminisce and catch up on each others' lives...I really do miss the fun and friendships fostered at SES. Among all the jobs I've had, it was the best in terms of camaraderie and a sense of belonging. The second best would be SingTel.
I hope we have more such reunions in future, maybe one day I'll get down to organising a pot luck at my place or something, and get EVERYONE I know to come, including some present SESers. All that estrogen in one house, should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment