March 24, 2009

Pre-Easter shoot

The Studio Loft had an Easter Hop-In promotion that started yesterday. Since I happened to be on leave again, I brought Nat for yet another close-up, and dragged Swana and Gigi in the process.

Unfortunately, Nat was sleepy by the time we started the shoot so not very many smiley shots. I thought the grass setting provided would be perfect for the ladybug costume I bought from Old Navy, but I ended up with a grumpy bug. Oh well!




Gigi on the other hand is a cam-whore! She was laughing and smiling for all her shots, flashing her toothless grin. In all we selected 20 shots, I think I need to do the ladybug again!



When we were done, we headed to Vivo for lunch at Thai Express and then walked around a bit. Nat wanted to walk on her own, check out how she matched Aunty Nana and Ma.

No comments: