March 9, 2009

Diva's Day Out 3

Held the 3rd edition of Diva's Day Out at my house on Saturday, and I must say it was better than expected. A lot more people came this time round, makes you wonder, "What recession?". Perhaps people were just looking for bargains?


There was a constant stream of visitors and many existing DD customers brought their friends. A lot of people were also there to collect their orders from Joanne, plus we had some additional vendors whose friends also turned up to support. I was surrounded by Joanne's family - 3 of her cousins formed the additional vendors, selling their second hand stuff, handmade jewellery and one was launching her baking business.


I exceeded my very conservative sales target by quite a bit, thanks to the Kate Spade bag finally being sold! Also sold a number of dresses and some maternity clothes.



I still have plenty to offload...will try to get a flea market stall one of these days.

No comments: